You are here
What We Do
Success happens through steady progress toward a goal. That’s why participation in HEAF begins in middle school and continues through high school, college, and beyond. We call it the HEAF Continuum.
HEAF takes students who are on or above grade level and gives them the tools they need to reach higher.
HEAF students participate in academic enrichment and youth development programs after school, on Saturdays, and during the summer. Our educational model is a blend of academic support, enrichment and acceleration.
HEAF helps students and families:
Prepare and compete for coveted slots in
's top public high schools New York City
- Get academic support from middle school through college
- Apply and gain admissions to competitive colleges and universities
- Identify scholarship and financial aid resources for higher education
- Explore career options
- Develop the leadership and communication skills needed to succeed in life
- Challenge themselves and take charge of their futures
Explore our programs!
Are you ready for HEAF? Apply now.